Saturday, July 19, 2008

Teya turns Three!

Wow! My baby is three! The big day was last Sunday, July 13th. In honor of the number three, I thought I'd share things about Teya in 'threes'.

Three silly phrases that Teya says:
1. Piggy ride back (instead of piggy back ride)
2. Mele see (Let me see)
3. High School Musical dos (High School musical 2) -- she will only say 'dos' not 'two'

Three of Teya's favorite things at the moment:
1. The song 'Humuhumu nukunuku apua'a' from HSM2
2. Phineas and Ferb tv show (the treehouse episode)
3. Dress-up clothes. -- she wears them more than actual clothes.
Three of her latest accomplishments:
1. She can buckle herself in her carseat.
2. She can climb out of her crib. (I think it is time to move her to a bed).
3. She can swim about 4-5 feet all by herself.

Three things she loves to eat:
1. Strawberries
2. Nuts
3. Popsicles

Three things we love about her:
1. She gives the best hugs in the world.
2. She still takes a nap several times a week.
3. Her 'owies' feel better after a simple kiss from Mom.
Here is a cute little video of Teya reading "5 little Monkeys". Enjoy!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Happy Birthday Teya. What a cutie. I liked all your lists about her. Esp. how she only says dos. I'll bet neither of her parents speak Spanish, huh?

Unknown said...

I loved that video. Lane loves that book as well. I can't believe that means that my baby will be 3 in only 5 more months! Where has time gone?

Orange Peanut said...

How sweet! Happy Birthday Teya

Janell said...

I can't even stand how CUTE Miss Teya is! I'm so glad you captured her performance on video, too, because I bet your family that is not in AZ love to watch it. Watching videos of my niece & nephew that live in Boise is such a treat for me! :)
-jd

Related Posts with Thumbnails