Thursday, January 15, 2009

Our 1.2 seconds of FAME.

So, last week, Dave and I went with our friends the Stapleys and the Carrolls to the Fiesta Bowl. We had FRONT ROW SEATS. Right behind the Ohio State Endzone -- dead center. It was so fun to watch a great game so close. The final touchdown by Texas was about 15 feet away from us -- if even that! The net they raise for the PATs and field goals was right in our faces.

Anyway, right after OSU scored their seconds field goal, the camera was right there and got a close up of Dave and I given' em the 'hook em horns'. We were on national TV for about 1.2 seconds. However when we went to see it at our friends' house, they have HDTV and we watched it in slow motion, so it was more like 3.5 seconds of fame! Woohoo! Our kids think we are truly the coolest now!

7 comments:

Wendy said...

Awesome! Try to find the clip on You Tube so we can relish in your fame along with you. I'll be requesting an autograph soon!

Anonymous said...

That's to cute!! Glad you guys had a great time:)

Unknown said...

So funny - I just mentioned how you guys had a debut on the jumbotron on my blog! You should find a youtube link somewhere!

Kim said...

I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy! I hope you remember the little guys now that you are famous.

Unknown said...

That game was so exciting to watch. I can't imagine being there in person. How fun!!!

Beckie said...

but you ARE so cool! and really, don't short-change yourself, I think it was more like 3.7 seconds!! Keep that clip for posterity.

Bojana said...

It would be fun to see that:-)... can you post it as a video?

Related Posts with Thumbnails